Applications will be considered 3 times per year: February 1, June 1, October 1
CIP Travel Grants through the Edmonton Arts Council assist Edmonton residents active in the arts and festival communities with travel costs to the benefit of both themselves and the citizens of Edmonton.
Funds are intended to support:
• artists, arts educators and arts or festival administrators
• travel for the purposes of training, development, presentation or marketing
• economical, round-trip travel to and from Edmonton
• projects that benefit the applicant and the Edmonton community
Funds are not intended to support:
• Organizations that receive CIP operating support from the City of Edmonton
• food, lodging or other project costs
• projects that primarily benefit a third party such as an employer or educational institution
• projects in support of formal education that would result in a diploma or degree
1. be an adult resident of Edmonton for at least one year (or) be a non-profit organization registered in the Province of Alberta for at least one year
2. not be in arrears with the City of Edmonton at the time of application
3. have no overdue Edmonton Arts Council final reports
Successful grant recipients must submit a final report within 90 days after the end of travel, and can be submitted via the online Fluid Review site. This report must include proof of travel (ie. airline boarding pass), and a short written summary (2 pages max) of your travel, the impact the grant had on the recipient, the community, and the viability of the project, and an outline of any variations between the proposed project and actual activity. The EAC may request interim reporting and/or distribute grants in instalments.
To submit a final report, please use the following link: eacgrants.fluidreview.com
Download the Guidelines
Read the FAQ
For optimal compatibility, please use Adober Reader v10 or higher. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
If you have any questions, concerns, or are experiencing problems with the online grant application system, please contact EAC Grants Staff or call 780-424-2787.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates on events and information